CMAT RE-ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION 2023
TRIBHUVAN UNIVERSITY – Faculty of Management Office of the Dean
Re-Entrance Exam (CMAT) for Admission Year 2080 (2023)
Dear Aspiring Candidates,
The Faculty of Management at Tribhuvan University is pleased to announce the Re-Entrance Examination (CMAT) for admission to various undergraduate programs for the academic year 2080 (2023).
- Minimum D grade in each subject with CGPA 1.8 in grade 11 and 12
- OR Minimum D+ Grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more for those who passed in 2078 or before 2078
- OR Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent in any discipline.
CMAT APPLICATION FORM:
- Application Period: Nov. 21, 2023 – Dec. 06, 2023 (Mangsir 5 – Mangsir 20, 2080)
- Date of Admission Test: Dec. 9, 2023 (Mangsir 23, 2080) – Saturday, 8:00 AM
- Test Center and other details: To be notified by the FoM to the respective campuses submitting CMAT form or visit FoM website.
- Nov. 21, 2023 – Dec. 06, 2023 (Mangsir 5 – Mangsir 20, 2080)
- The details of admission procedures, criteria, and the selection process are available at FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np and www.tudoms.org.
- The link to the online CMAT application form is available at the FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np or www.tudoms.org.
- The online CMAT application form is to be submitted in any campus offering respective programs by paying Rs 1,000 (Rs one thousand only).
- Contact the respective campuses/colleges or visit the FoM website for further information.
- The concerned campus/colleges should submit/forward the details of the applicants in the prescribed format by 11:00 AM, 7th Dec 2023 (Mangsir 21, 2080).
For detailed information and updates, please visit the official websites mentioned above.
Best of luck to all aspiring candidates!
Dean, Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University