Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is a four year (eight semester) degree course of Tribhuvan University. The main objective of this degree is to provide the student with the skills necessary to perform leadership roles in the business and corporate world. This course emphasizes much more on leadership and management skills development. The program covers 120 credit hours.
Students who want to enroll for BBM Program must pass the CMAT examination. More than 47 Business Schools of Nepal offers Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) program with affiliation from Tribhuvan University.
An organization’s success in achieving its objectives depends heavily on its leadership. Today, organizations, whether private or public, for profit or not, need managers who can lead organizational change to help update and refine their processes, structures and technologies in order to achieve higher standards of quality, efficiency, and flexibility. Managers today need the skills to think critically, to make sound decisions, to communicate clearly, to solve complex problems, to work in a team and to exert influence.
As part of this program, you will not only have the opportunity to learn about general business management, but also to concentrate on the area or industry that interests you. The area of expertise ranges from entrepreneurship, banking and cooperative management to insurance and risk management and sales and marketing.
Mission of BBM
- Develop the creative thinking, decision- making, leadership, communication skills of students and understand operations and change.
- Develop students ‘ understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation and manage dynamic business operations effectively.
- Prepare students to work as business managers and entrepreneurs for professional life.
- To create chiefs who are likewise pioneers.
- To produce Individuals having capacity to work in a group and lead development and change in the work environment
- To create capacity to think basically, convey unmistakably and take care of complex issues
- To create capacity to settle on sound decisions and choices
- To create comprehension of morals and more prominent social obligation
- To create comprehension of all parts of the board going from Operation, Human Resource, Marketing, Strategy and Accounting and Finance
- To create comprehension of Information Management and its job in present day business settings
- To create comprehension of the more extensive world: Politics, Economics, Society, Human Behavior and Business Environmen
Why BBM at Orchid?
- Our goal is to be a leading institution that provides students with creativity and establishes moral values and quality education so that they can face real life challenges with confidence.
- Along with having an excellent teaching faculty, We have been able to maintain the standard of being one of the top colleges in the country holding TU Toppers in various fields.
- We help students to recognize and to adapt to the challenges of a competitive world.
- Highly dedicated institution to build professional competence in students in order to acquire leadership positions.
- Our college has succeeded in giving students from various sections of society equal opportunities for excellent education..
- We impart in- depth knowledge of areas related to business and administration, which gives students a very different and insightful perspective.
- We are fully committed to giving those who want to specialize in accounting, marketing or management a brighter life.
Scope and Career Prospects of BBM in Nepal
- Develop students ‘ creative thinking, decision – making, leadership, communication skills and understand operations and change
- Develop students ‘ understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation and efficient business management in a dynamic business environment
- Develop expertise in different areas of management from human resources, marketing, operation, strategy, accounting and finance
- Develop the ability to make rational decisions about management problems.
- Prepare students for work as a business manager and entrepreneur by being fully aware of work ethics and morals